After a deliciously creamy aioli / mayonnaise in under ten minutes? You probably have most of these ingredients in your pantry right now too. So, pop on some oven fries and get making this easy peasy aioli recipe.
This is vegan friendly as it has no eggs or animal products.
Creamy Aioli Recipe
Makes about 1.5 cups of delicious Aioli
What you’ll need
- 3 Tbsp Aquafaba (Chickpea water)
- 15-20 individual Chickpeas (optional)
- 3 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar (or 1 Tbsp of White Vinegar)
- 250ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Put all ingredients into a medium bowl
- Use a stick blender to blend until mixed and it looks like Aioli – roughly 8-10 seconds!
This recipe is originally from / inspired by BBC UK with my own personal additions.
Let me know what you think of you make it – I highly recommend having this Aioli with fries and also tastes damn good in sandwiches.